Orkestro & Bistrohub integration
Bistrohub offers a smooth integration with Orkestro and your orders coming in from your own website and the main delivery platforms. Using Orkestro on-demand rider platform to deliver your orders to your customers.
Add and manage as many delivery platforms as you want, our clients experience a 38% increase in revenue by using an increased number of sales funnels, while reducing their delivery operating costs by 25%. This integration requires an active subscription to Bistrohub
and an active account on Orkestro.
What are the main advantages for your restaurant?
- Centralised order management dashboard, manage orders across all delivery platforms from one single dashboard .
- Custom POS and printer integration. Forget about manually rekeying orders and take away the risk of manual errors through our fully automated printing system.
- Your employees no longer have to handle incoming orders from multiple tablets, so they can shift their focus back to serving customers.
- Centralised menu management, update menus and operational hours across all delivery platforms from one single dashboard.
- Real-time analytics, measure sales and performance across multiple platforms, brands and locations in real-time.
Our operational chaos was impacting our service and Bistrohub has made all the difference streamlining our delivery operations.” Patricia from Shanghai mama
Listen to our customers:
“Let’s imagine a typical day for one of our restaurants. A shift with the team busy taking orders from eight or nine tables while the tablets are buzzing incessantly with incoming orders from the various delivery platforms. Between service and service, the restaurant’s staff have to quickly check all of the orders and rewrite them by hand in the POS terminal to send them to the kitchen, with all that entails.
It was an operational mess with errors happening on the orders being retyped and a decrease in focus from our staff, it was impacting our service and Bistrohub has made all the difference streamlining our delivery operations.”
Patricia from Shanghai Mama, Madrid, Spain.